1. An Internship Provides Real Life Experience and Exposure
2. The Opportunity To Learn More About Yourself
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
3. Get Connected and Develop Your Professional Network
4. Prevent CV From Going To The Trash
5. Transition Into A Full-Time Position
Sometimes graduating from college and immediately jumping into a new job position has it’s disadvantages.
When you start out, you are the most vulnerable employee when it comes to layoffs.
If you have never worked full-time before, the change may be difficult or overwhelming. In a working environment, not every boss is tolerant of mistakes.
In an economy where you likely cannot afford to lose your job, not being able to quickly adapt can be devastating.